Unbelievable, but true...!!! Got a glimpse of Vairamuthu Sir on the last day of Coimbatore Book Fair on August 26, 2012.
All that happened inspite of dad saying no to the fair, as it was already late for the wedding function(on the way to attend Pradeep sister's wedding). But I was very adament that I have to go to the fair to get a glimpse of Vairamuthu Sir.. At last, we reached there..! Only then he has done with his speech.. OMG, there was huge crowd near the Dias to get the signature on Sir's latest novel "Moondram ulagapor".
I asked dad to stand in the queue (was not really a queue) and I went into the stalls to get the book. Then I asked Dad to go to the stage. But he was not willing and I moved on. Somehow managed to get on to the stage and got his signature. Felt very happy!!!!
It was already late and while coming back from Echanari our XL got puctured (Thanks to mom for not funding the Tyre replacement for over a month!) near Ukkadam. Managed to get it repaired and reached home around 12 o clock.
All that happened inspite of dad saying no to the fair, as it was already late for the wedding function(on the way to attend Pradeep sister's wedding). But I was very adament that I have to go to the fair to get a glimpse of Vairamuthu Sir.. At last, we reached there..! Only then he has done with his speech.. OMG, there was huge crowd near the Dias to get the signature on Sir's latest novel "Moondram ulagapor".
I asked dad to stand in the queue (was not really a queue) and I went into the stalls to get the book. Then I asked Dad to go to the stage. But he was not willing and I moved on. Somehow managed to get on to the stage and got his signature. Felt very happy!!!!
It was already late and while coming back from Echanari our XL got puctured (Thanks to mom for not funding the Tyre replacement for over a month!) near Ukkadam. Managed to get it repaired and reached home around 12 o clock.
No comments:
Post a Comment